Sunday, February 27, 2011

one dress..

so many ways to wear it, 
its funny that just changing one thing can make the outfit look more clubbing suited, more first date, more dinner with the girls, more sunday picnic.. well i'm not sure if those apply to this dress.. but you get the idea.
1.
 charlie brown blazer thrifted.
dotti dress, thrifted.
slip ( so you don't see my knickers)... i don't know..
stockings from target.
shoes from rubi..

 2
 no blazer.

 3.
 no blazer or stockings. and a change of shoes.
grey studded strappy heels - from Gypsy Road on Bong Bong St in Bowral.
 4.
 No stockings.

 

is it sad to say that all but my stockings shoes and underwear excluding slip were from an opshop!
i didn't intend for my blazer to go so well with my new dress it does and i love it! (:

which one do you like the most?
(:




1 comment:

  1. OMG too much shoes! I want all of them! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete