Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my favorite moments & People.

The past 3 years of my life summarised in pictures and captions! Enjoy! :D


this is the day me and jess got our fingers pierced. I apologise for the rude gesture we are doing! (:




i have loved this image since forever! (:


i like the sunset and my hat (:
probably not the best photo. but it was after Tim's formal, thats dash in the front. And don't mind me.. i dunno what i was doing with my face...




what we did instead of our school work.

Isabella. She has the same name as me. I love this photo. Its an oldy but a goody!


this is my formal. and scoot! i miss you buddy!

the random photo of Myself, Rence and Jay. before a show! (:

A party at a friends. I loved that shotglass.

Hard to believe this was taken almost 3 years ago.. When i thought wearing a flanno to a party was a great idea... my hair was sooo short. (:

another  party! i love this picture.. I do not know why! Its brilliant!

Laura and Iat our Swimming Carni.. Go hume.. i guess?

Ski Trip! What a fun 3 days. I failed at snow boarding. I was the only girl boarding.. was also the only person who suffered from a head injury.. Lucky Me!

Me. Falling! :D

Tim and I.. At Maccas.. Being entirely normal!

New years 2009 - 2010.

Melbourne, I love you!
Yeah, English was fun..

Lauras Banana Phone..     
        


1 comment:

  1. Dude... since when did I have a banana phone lol. I dont remember that photo.... I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete