Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Spirit.

A very late. Overdue. and maybe not anticipated
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 How was your christmas adventures.? I spent the day at my brothers, getting stuffed on delicious food, and the naughty glass or 2.. of champagne..
The whole day i felt like a child, christmas brings out the kid in everyone i suppose.

i hope you all had a wonderful christmas.
i recently moved yet again.. the house is alright.. wardrobe as awesome. i have plenty of room.. its just in the middle of nowhere.
it took me so long to say good bye to my loved ones in NSW, and took me an hour or more to say goodbye to my amazing boyfriend.

you really don't realise how much people mean to you, even the people you hardly talk to, until you leave. i miss everyone from school, my old job and the random kids around town.
hope you all are doing alright. had an awesome christmas and have a messy new years ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment